www.pillars-of-faith.com



Tabernacle(1866)

Welsh Independent / Congregational, Dumfries Street, Treorchy

Built: 1867 , Extended or Rebuilt: 1901 [Sittings: 500]

The 'Mother Church' of the Treorchy 'Congs'

Tabernacle Treorchy photographed in 1979.

  Image © Copyright Glamorgan Archives - Reference: MGCS/CS/54.131


The main building is now deserted. The plaque on the rear vestry wall reads 'Park and Dare Band Room'

Tabernacle Treorchy photographed in September 2009.